[Qgis-user] qtiles plugin

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 05:19:04 PDT 2013

Hi,

yes QTiles plugin works fine here with both QGIS 2.1
and QGIS 2.0.1.

If you download sources from GitHub, you should remenber
that this is sources, not ready-to-use plugin and you should
perform all necessary operations (compiling resources,
building translations and ui) by yourself. Casual users should
install plugin from repository.

Hope this helps

2013/9/30 daniel <idnael at gmail.com>:
> I want to generate tiles from a QGIS project, to be used in a mobile
> application.
>
> The QTiles plugin should be apropriate, but although it is listed in
> plugins.qgis.org/plugins, it is not in the qgis module management
> window.
>
> I tried to download source code from GitHub, but it gives this compile
> error - """gcc: warning: tilingthread.py: linker input file unused
> because linking not done""" - I think it is related with qt version
> numbers...
>
> So I ask: anyone has QTiles working ?
>
> (I have QGis 2.0.1, system is Ubuntu 13.04)

Alexander Bruy