[Qgis-user] Vector symbology from attribute table

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Aug 5 00:21:53 PDT 2014

Hi Leo,

This is a limitation of the data-defined symbology.

There is no workaround other than designing your legend in a graphics
software like Illustrator or Inkscape and importing it as an SVG into
the print composer.

Funding would be welcome to develop support for legends based on
data-defined symbology. Also one would need a specification how this
should be implemented.

Andreas