[Qgis-user] Problem to install GDAL in MAC OS

azizul haque haque.azizul320 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 08:31:33 PDT 2014

Hi William,
Thank you very much for your quick response. I did it properly.

Regards
Azizul

On Wednesday, 6 August 2014, 16:38, William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:

If you're downloading from my site, the link to GDAL (Complete) is right there. or:

http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/frameworks

If you're downloading from another site, probably a completely different build, check with the site for details.  I know Larry Shaffer's (Dakota Carto) builds also use my GDAL Complete package.

On Aug 6, 2014, at 9:04 AM, azizul haque <haque.azizul320 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi QGIS Users,
> I am using qgis. Now I want to use it in my MAC OS. Meanwhile I download and installed it(qgis2..). Unfortunately it shows GDAL requirment.
> Appreciated if you could guide me regarding this issue.
>
> Thank you for your understanding
>
> Regards
> Azizul

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.