[Qgis-user] QGIS can not load a simple view due to a wrong

Jose Carlos Martinez Llario jomarlla at cgf.upv.es
Tue Aug 12 04:29:55 PDT 2014

Dear List,

I think there is a bug loading postgis views (QGIS 2.4).
I tried to isolated the bug with these two simple views:

view 1)
create view va as select gid, geom from a;

view 2)
create view vb as select gid, tsuelo, geom from a;

Both views are loaded correctly from db manager.

Using "add postgis layers" the vb shows an error because QGIS chooses
tsuelo instead of gid as the key.
I tried to rename the field gid to id, and its keeping choosing tsuelo
as the key. If I change the order of the fields it is working.

In QGIS 2.2 it was working in any case.

I tried to open a ticket but the osgeo systems told me that I dont have
TICKET_CREATE privileges.
Cheers,
Jose

--