[Qgis-user] Polygorize to Vector Option

Sasa Sullivan sasssaa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 13:45:30 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Under Raster then "Polygorize to Vector Option" I get the map separated
into polygon, which is what I want but the lines dividing them is like
,many roads running through the map, double lines. What can I do to make
this into a single dividing line. I suspect it is because the original map
has thick lines, if that is the case and I have to make them smaller first,
what process would I be using for a raster image or even if I use the new
vector image, however I would want that split exactly in the middle and not
erase one line because that would alter the coordinates.

Best Regards,

Sasa