[Qgis-user] qgis 2.4 plugin manager problem

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Aug 18 10:59:22 PDT 2014

Am 18.08.2014 19:38, schrieb Sergio Vignali:
> Hi all, I've just upgrade my qgis to the latest version, but I can use only
> very few plugins, If I open the plugins manager in the setting tab there is
> Plugins. No Python support detected, thus no settings available"
>
> So I can't use all the python plugins.... any ideas?

You have to check the setup log, if there were any errors during
isnattation. Most probably the python support got broken. The solution
is dependent on your operating system, and whether you have another
python than 2.7 on your system, maybe linked with a PYTHONPATH
environment variable.

HTH,
Andre Joost