[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Aug 25 07:24:39 PDT 2014

Hi Ricardo,

If you have a problem with QGIS Web Client - the first thing you must
check are the network requests made by QGIS Web client. In the network
tab of the developer tools (in Chrome, Firefox, etc.) have a look for
requests containing "GetProjectSettings" and "GetMap". Copy these
requests and trigger these requests manually in the browser to see if
they return a proper XML response or image, or an error message.

Most of the times, it is an error in the GlobalOptions.js file.

Also, please use Google and the mailing list archives. These
configuration problems come up again and again and again.

Andreas