[Qgis-user] Does QGIS Server support joins with graduated styles?

Travis Stevens tstevens at intellimed.com
Fri Aug 29 10:32:36 PDT 2014

I have joined a MySQL table to a Tiger zip code shapefile in QGIS Desktop
using a graduated style, and the map paints beautifully.  I then try and
access the map via the web client, however the zip code layer causes the
increase the amount of time that mod_fcgid can run to 300 seconds, but that
still didn't work.  I can display the zip code layer in a couple seconds if
I set the style to Single Symbol and then review the map in the web client.
I've read that the issue is with QGIS Server, so my question is, does QGIS
Server support joins with graduated styles?  Does this problem occur in the
latest version of QGIS Server?

I'm running Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon 64 bit (Debian)
QGIS 2.0.1, QGIS Server 2.0.1-2build2, and QGIS web client (latest)
QGIS & QGIS Server were installed via the Software manager

Error log:
[Fri Aug 29 10:15:42.920222 2014] [fcgid:warn] mod_fcgid: error reading
data, FastCGI server closed connection
[Fri Aug 29 10:15:42.920281 2014] [core:error] End of script output before
headers: qgis_mapserv.fcgi

Thanks,
Travis