[Qgis-user] Lizmap time manager

ALT SHN i.geografica at alt-shn.org
Sat Aug 30 09:45:16 PDT 2014

Hi Michael,

- I have only 4 features - four simple polygons I created just to test this
functionality
- I use a categorized style (4 categories, one for each year).

Attached please my project files and the shapefile. BTW I'm running it on
Lizmap 2.9, QGIS 2.4 and Windows 8.1 64.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

Regards,

Andre