[Qgis-user] WFS caching behaviour

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Jan 28 00:26:45 PST 2014

Jonathan Moules <jonathanmoules at ...> writes:

> Hi Jukka,  You do seem to like Fiddler!

No, the name of the software is not important but I like to know what really
happens and with OGC services it means that one must see the messages which
client and server are sending.

> I was using my web-server logs, however Fiddler is confirming that the WFS
isn't making new requests when I zoom in/our except when I'm at distance
zoom's (it should do it at all zooms).

But if someone starts to fix this, please do not make it to send a new
GetFeature request with every mouse roll step.

> So bug report it is.
And more to come I bet.

-Jukka-