[Qgis-user] Heatmap plugin returns an empty raster with NAN values

Augusto Sisa augusto.sisa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 09:02:30 PDT 2014

Hello:

I'm trying to create some density maps using the Arun's heatmap plugin, in
QGIS 2.2 Valmiera on Ubuntu 14.04.

When I use a large sample data from a tutorial everything works fine.
(Tutorial
http://www.digital-geography.com/create-point-density-raster-in-qgis/#.U7LZznVdUbw
) .  So I think that I have everything correctly installed. But, when I use
my own data (from 100 to 1000 points) I just get an empty raster with "nan"
values in it.

I tried to use a geographic coordinate system and a projected coordinate
system. I tried too to use small and large radius, but I just get the same
empty raster.

Thanks for your help. Any help will be appreciated.

--
Augusto Sisa Camargo
Colombia.