[Qgis-user] qgis trainning in Bolivia

FERNANDO MOLINA rafemoro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 06:50:18 PDT 2014

Hello everyone my name is Raul Molina, I work in GeoBolivia (www.geo.gob.bo);
very happy to participate in the group.

In my country Bolivia, there are many users especially in the public sector
in QGIS but at a basic level; consuming especially for web map services. In
that sense we require the professional services of experts for QGIS
training at an advanced level; for approximately 50 people.
Those who are interested please send your proposals, including the thematic
content, cost and curriculum vitae (preferably in Spanish language). Thank
you.

Location: La Paz - Bolivia
http://goo.gl/plqTRX

Please send your proposal the following email:

rmolina at geo.gob.bo

--
Ing. Raul F. Molina Rodriguez

La Paz-Bolivia