[Qgis-user] atcorr implementation in QGIS

Leo Kris Palao lk.palao at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 22:33:14 PDT 2014

Hi Users,

I want to run i.atcorr module in the processing toolbox but with no
success. The process throws the error/warning below.

I am processing Landsat 8 data. I've tried different options in the atcorr
interface - with DEM and no DEM; output is floating and not floating
number. But still gets the error/warning message below.

Other details:
Os - Windows 7 64 bit
version: QGIS 2.2 32 bit installed using OSGeo Installer

Thanks,
-Leo

Oooops! The following output layers could not be open

   - Name for output raster map:
   E:/Landsat_8_trial/LC81330482013106LGN01/Atcor/b1.tif

The above files could not be opened, which probably indicates that they
were not correctly produced by the executed algorithm

Checking the log information might help you see why those layers were not
created as expected

This algorithm requires GRASS to be run. A test to check if GRASS is
correctly installed and configured in your system has been performed, with
the following result:

GRASS seems to be correctly installed and configured