[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client - QWC Issues loading map (server loads fine)

Carlos da Ponte cdaponte at sustainableelements.ca
Wed Jul 9 09:17:12 PDT 2014

Hi Bernhard,
I tried the fix you suggested without any luck.  In the GlobalOption.js I
downloaded yesterday the yx: argument was on l.252 (not sure if that
matters)

I don't know how to check what BBOX QWC issues  (reviewed the client with
firebug but nothing stuck out)

I noticed that the lat-long in the bottom right corner of the client is
reversed (lat,long) and when I pan left-right the LAT changes and NOT the
LONG.  Could that point to the problem?

thanks!
Carlos