[Qgis-user] relative raster value color table in QGIS

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sat Jul 12 03:56:56 PDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to create a relative color table for raster data QGIS and
save them for other layers. Newly defined gradient color ramps end up in a
color table with fix values when I save it for a map.

for example:

# QGIS Generated Color Map Export File
INTERPOLATION:INTERPOLATED
6.916,0,191,191,255,6.916000
120.812,0,255,0,255,120.811600
234.707,255,255,0,255,234.707200
348.603,255,127,0,255,348.602800
462.498,191,127,63,255,462.498400
576.394,20,20,20,255,576.394000

and I would like to be able to save the relative values I defined in the
gradient color ramps dialog.

# QGIS Generated Color Map Export File
INTERPOLATION:INTERPOLATED
0%,0,191,191,255
10%,0,255,0,255
30%,255,255,0,255
60%,255,127,0,255
80%,191,127,63,255
100%,20,20,20,255

or maybe even have a mixed color table with fix values and percentage?

# QGIS Generated Color Map Export File
INTERPOLATION:INTERPOLATED
0,0,191,191,255
60,0,255,0,255
30%,255,255,0,255
300,255,127,0,255
80%,191,127,63,255
100%,20,20,20,255

Is it possible to define such color tables in a text file and import it for
a raster layer? Or how would this be done?

Thanks a lot
Otto