[Qgis-user] QGIS Server - filtering a layer for display in QWC or get print request

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jul 14 23:55:49 PDT 2014

Hi Carlos,

the filter parameter is described here [1], have never tried it myself,
though. I doubt you can use a filter parameter in the GetPrint request,
maybe you should try and if it does not work fill in a ticket (feature
request), as I think this is a logical enhancement.
Looking at QWC you can display a layer (with all its features) and you
can search a layer but there is currently no possibility to reduce the
features being displayed (and I am not sure, if it even should be
possible). What you can do is load the layer several times in your
project and set a filter on it in order to have a distinct layer for
every project location or use the theme switcher and create a project
for every location.

Bernhard

P.S. Glad you solved the other problem :-)

[1]
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial#FILTER-parameter

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 10097 (20140715) __________

http://www.eset.com