[Qgis-user] numbers to text in column

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 05:46:32 PDT 2014

Hi Simo:

1. Open attribute table and create new text field (A number field doesn't
can be changed directly into text).
2. Select by expression (number = 34522)
3 Open field calculator and select update field. Update the created field
text. Expression for this field is new value that you want "1-2 floors".
4. Do same job for another value.

Good luck

Carlos