[Qgis-user] Problem with exporting attribute table to Excel

Julian Schall j.schall at ff-forst.de
Thu Jul 17 02:25:32 PDT 2014

Hi Carlos,
hi Bernhard,

thank's for your replys. You both were right, it was a problem in the
settings of Excel. After changing the decimal-delimiter from "," into "."
and the thousand-delimiter from "." into "'" it worked. Only thing is that I
now have to get used to the international standard in daily working with
excel. Should be feasible...

Julian

Message: 2