[Qgis-user] OGR2Layers

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Jul 17 10:58:56 PDT 2014

Am 17.07.2014 19:24, schrieb Pedro:
> Andre Joost wrote
>>
>> It works for me if all vector layers are in EPSG:3857.
>>
>> HTH,
>> André Joost
>

> Thanks for your answer André.
>
> But I still having the same problem after change the layers to EPSG:3857.
>
> If you have time and patience could you please try with my data that is this
> link:

That works for me too, but the geojson file gets rather big, and Firefox
asks me several times if I want to stop the script.

If you can't find simplified polygons, using QGIS server or an export to
mapserver might be a better solution. That would prevent the browser
from loading data he does not need.

HTH,
André Joost