[Qgis-user] OGR2Layers

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Fri Jul 18 07:54:40 PDT 2014

Am 18.07.2014 11:31, schrieb Pedro:

> Even after simplified the geometries I still don't see the layer.
> I must be doing some very basic mistake ....
>
> Can you please look at the screenshots from my first post and see if there
> is something wrong;

I don't see anything wrong.

> Do I need any software installed on the PC for it to run properly?

Definitely no. Although Internet Explorer does not like Javascript by
default, and the layer does not show up for me. Forefox should be ok,
even older ones.

To speed things up, I have created centroids from your ploygons, and
made the ogr2layers from that:

http://home.arcor.de/andre.joost/centroids.zip

This is really usable fast, but IE still does not like it.

HTH,
André Joost