[Qgis-user] [QGIS-UX] Add new render type in raster proprieties

João Gaspar joao.f.r.gaspar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 05:37:42 PDT 2014

Hi Anita,

yes i know the singleband pseudocolor, but gives one value for each class,
what i'm saying is a range of values for each class.

In the vectors, you can do this with graduated style define the lower value
and the upper value of the range per class.

So for a raster:

Color  Value  Label
    1    0 to 10   Class 1
    2    11 to 20   Class 2

and so on.

There is a way for do this in raster dialog with one of the render type?

P.S. = I'm sorry, i post in here for mistake :(

Regards,
João