[Qgis-user] The composer don't refresh the map when add a new layer in canvas

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 11:06:11 PDT 2014

Hi,

Using the last qgis 2.4 I notice
the composer when add a new map after don't update if qgis canvas change.

I try also change in composer from cache to refresh but not work.

My use test is add 1 layer to qgis canvas.
after this add a map to a composer .
In it I see the layer added.

After this I add another layer to the qgis canvas.
The new map create with these two layer is never show in added map in composer.
To see it the only soluiton s remove the map and re-add it again.

Is this regular or a bug ?

Thx,

Andrea Peri