[Qgis-user] Qgis crashes at exit

AlpImage e.spando at alpimage.it
Wed Jul 23 00:02:17 PDT 2014

Hi,

my problem is that qgis always crashes when I try to exit from the program,
both with 'File->Chiudi' and with the 'X' on top right, writing a
'file.dump' (I can send one of them gzipped, if useful).

I tried to uninstall all the plugins but with no effects.

Configuration: win 7 pro, qgis 2.4.0 64 bit:

I also have Python 3.4 installed (the python files in win\system are those
of the 3.4 distribution.)

Same qgis installed on iMac has no problems.

It's not a great problem (everything else is ok), but.

Thanks and have a good day,

Emanuele Spando

AlpImage Photo

13900 BIELLA BI