[Qgis-user] Style menu: data-defined color

Julian Schall j.schall at ff-forst.de
Wed Jul 23 07:50:40 PDT 2014

Hi Bernhard,

thank's for your quick answer.

Julian

------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 12:29:32 +0200
From: Bernhard Str?bl < >
To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Message-ID: <53CF8E8C.607 at jena.de>

Example 1
CASE WHEN "value" = 'value1' THEN '#ff0000' ELSE '#ffff00' END
Fill all polygons with value = value1 in red and all the rest in yellow

Example 2
CASE WHEN "value" = 'value1' THEN '#ff0000' WHEN "value" = 'value3' THEN
'#ffff00' END
Fill all polygons with value = value1 in red and with value3 in yellow
(all the rest is filled in black as no ELSE is defined)

Bernhard