[Qgis-user] shape to wfs

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jul 24 00:41:15 PDT 2014

Hi Simo,

For publishing shape files as WMS, WMTS or WFS you need a server - no
way to do it with QGIS desktop.

You can use QGIS server to do it, or UMN Mapserver or Geoserver. If you
go with QGIS server, you can use the QGIS server tutorial (Google for it
to find it quickly). If you use one of the other server you have use the
other servers documentations or mailinglist.

Andreas