[Qgis-user] problem with reshape features tool in epsg_4326 (wgs84)

ralfwessels gis at ralf-wessels.de
Thu Jul 24 03:09:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm using QGIS 2.4 (Standalone installer) on Win 7 (64bit)

When I was editing polygons and used the reshape tool I always got the error
message "unknown exception". I tested this with other polygon shapes and
PostGIS-Layers and figured out, that the error only shows up, when I tried
to edit features stored in srid 4326.
The reshape tool works fine with features in other srids like 3857 or
25833(german srid).
Can someone reproduce this problem/bug?

ralf