[Qgis-user] R: Re: Marker Symbol

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jul 24 05:00:52 PDT 2014

Hi,

What exactly do you want to know? What part of the symbology or labeling?

The leader lines between the house-nr and the street axis was generated
by a SQL query in Postgis. I can forward you the SQL query if you are
interested in the leader lines.

The rest is just labeling in QGIS, with data-defined positioning and
rotation and a background rectangle that automatically rotates and
adapts the size according to the label - a builtin feature of the QGIS
labeling engine.

Andreas