[Qgis-user] R: QGIS 2.4 Basic Tutorial

Michael Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 05:14:07 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Thanks for the guidance  - I'll probably write more later with some
questions about more details.

Sasa - for now I have all the data files in the GitHub repository in a .zip
file. If you go here:
https://github.com/mtreg/QGIS-Tutorial/blob/master/QGIS-Tutorial/Treglia_Sample%20Data.zip
- simply clicking "view the full file" should initiate a download. [or
right-click on that and select "save file as" or something of the like].

Those data are not directly available from the website of the institution
referenced - staff there provided me with the data to use for this
tutorial/workshop though.

Best,
Mike

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 5:19 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>