[Qgis-user] Problems with SAGA modules

Luis Miguel Royo Pérez luis.miguel.royo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:20:02 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm getting some errors trying to execute a SAGA module "spatial point
pattern analysis". When I try to run it, stops and the QGIS log says this:

La fuente de datos no es válida ()

The log of the processor don't say too much:

SAGA execution console output

##### ## ##### ##

### ### ## ###

### # ## ## #### # ##

### ##### ## # #####

##### # ## ##### # ##

library path: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/saga/libshapes_polygons.so

library name: Shapes - Polygons

tool name : Polygon Centroids

author : (c) 2003 by O.Conrad

Load shapes:
/home/luismi/.qgis2/python/plugins/processing/tests/data/polygons.shp...

Parameters

Polygons: polygons

Centroids: Centroids

Centroids for each part: no

Save shapes:
/tmp/processing/2bdf3110e8ef480c8e7018eabc704571/CENTROIDS.shp...

I don't know if this log message is related, but this library is not
being loaded.

No se pudo cargar /usr/lib/qgis/plugins/libglobeplugin.so (motivo:
Cannot load library /usr/lib/qgis/plugins/libglobeplugin.so:
(libosgEarth.so.1: no se puede abrir el archivo del objeto compartido:
No existe el archivo o el directorio))

On the other side it happens the same when I try to execute the GRASS
algorithm r.drain in the processor.

I'm using QGIS 2.4, on Ubuntu 12.04.

Thanks to everyone.