[Qgis-user] how to produce a RGB image?

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Tue Jun 10 06:56:33 PDT 2014

Hi,
 I believe you should be able to do this with:

Raster -> Miscellaneous -> Merge.

Point it at your three files and tick the "layer stack" box. I think that
might do it.
Cheers,
Jonathan

On 10 June 2014 11:02, Giacomo Fontanelli <giacomofontanelli76 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello forum
> my name is Giacomo, I would like to produce a RGB image using 3 different
> SAR images relative to 3 different dates.
>
> How can I do it?
>
> Thank you very much

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be
handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify
the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us, including
without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or
monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.