[Qgis-user] LIZMAP ERROR PRINT - HELP!

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 08:32:35 PDT 2014

Hi Andrea,

This must be a QGIS Server error, as Lizmap only build the GetPrint url and
send it to QGIS Server.

Could you please be more explicit with the encountered error ? Do you have
any log in the Apache error log ? (usually in /var/log/apache2/error.log if
you have not changed the default value ).

What is the content of the composer you try to print via the GetPrint
request ? Does it contains any HTML items, or text items with "display
HTML" ?

Thanks for your answer,
Michael