[Qgis-user] LIZMAP ERROR PRINT - HELP!

Andrea Fantini afantini at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 09:05:17 PDT 2014

Hi Michael

the log file does not exist any mistakes

what "lizmap" should print to pdf elements are shape-files displayed in
webgis "lizmap" and the default items in the print template present in the
project of qgis.

I also tried to create a simple model with only the element map, qgis from
the desktop, but the result does not change.

I hope this problem is not only related to my debian server or the project
of qgis but also to other people ....
I hope for a solution :) unfortunately for my case development printing is
a very imported ..... help!

thanks
Andrea

> Hi Andrea,
>
> This must be a QGIS Server error, as Lizmap only build the GetPrint url
> and send it to QGIS Server.
>
> Could you please be more explicit with the encountered error ? Do you have
> any log in the Apache error log ? (usually in /var/log/apache2/error.log if
> you have not changed the default value ).
>
> What is the content of the composer you try to print via the GetPrint
> request ? Does it contains any HTML items, or text items with "display
> HTML" ?
>
> Thanks for your answer,
> Michael

>>  Hello
>>
>> I developed a WebGIS with lizmap 2.10 but I have a problem with the print
>> button is Lizmap with version 2.8, 2.9 to 2.10, that is, when I click on
>> the print button I generate a pdf white. For me it works all the rest.
>>
>> This problem is also present with the demo present by default in all
>> versions of lizmap.
>>
>> My server is Debian version 7.5, this is the package x11-common and also
>> I also followed this guide:
>> http://www.itopen.it/2014/03/13/qgis-server-setup-notes/lang-pref/en/ ,
>> but unfortunately the problem remains.
>>
>> The project has been realized with Qgis 2.2.
>>
>> Thank you very much for your support!
>>
>> BY
>>
>> Andrea

Dr. Andrea Fantini
Scienze Ambientali
Specializzato in Tecniche di Monitoraggio Ambientale

Telefono :+ 39 331 28 500 14
Skype : bylli84
Cv : Curriculum Vitae <http://it.linkedin.com/pub/andrea-fantini/45/573/805>