[Qgis-user] GIS.lab Web 0.4 demo

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 01:31:12 PDT 2014

>Many clients, deeply different from each other, adopt this technology stack...

If this is true this mean that this portal is usable ONLY wth qgis-servers ?
So no chance to use it with other products rather than QS ?

This also mean that this product is unuseful (exactly as the other)
for who has in its infrastructure product differents from qgis-server.

Of course , one could choose to change its infrastructure and move its
WMS/WFS server  to a QGIS-Server product.

Thx GioHappy,

Andrea.