[Qgis-user] Problem updating qgis-dev

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 01:37:40 PDT 2014

Hello,

I have regular internet connection problems, therefore incomplete downloads
were  making my qgis-dev daily update process miserable...

I found out a workaround tho.

I use wget do directly download the qgis-dev package (that preforms resumes
in case of internet connection is lost):

http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/x86_64/release/qgis/qgis-dev/

And copy it to my temporary files instalation folder (normally with a name
like http%3a%2f%2fdownload.osgeo.org%2fosgeo4w), inside the respective
subfolder

After that I run osgeo4w-setup.exe choosing install from internet. Since
the package is already there the installer just checks it's integrity and
install it.

Hope this helps,

Alexandre Neto