[Qgis-user] TAB file export - Solved

Brett Adams badams at spinifexgeophysics.com.au
Thu Jun 12 18:16:32 PDT 2014

Thanks Ramon.

Removed the spaces from the field names and the export worked perfectly.
The projection shifts from EPSG:28351 to EPSG:32751

Re: The projection change EPSG:28351 (GDA94/MGA-zone51) to EPSG:32751(WGS84
UTM zone 51S). These are essentially identical projections, possibly cross
referenced in projection definitions or just copied.

Exporting MID/MIF files or upgrading to 2.3 allows the spaces in the field
names.

Thanks everyone.

Brett