[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.2 Postgis 2.1.2

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Jun 20 10:28:19 PDT 2014

On 06/20/2014 07:27 AM, Andre Joost wrote:
> Am 20.06.2014 09:20, schrieb Augusto Sisa:
>

>> Recently I decided to install a new system with this features:
>>
>> Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
>> QGIS 2.2.0 Valmiera
>> PostgreSQL 9.3.4
>> POSTGIS="2.1.2 r12389"
>> GEOS="3.4.2-CAPI-1.8.2 r3921"
>> GDAL="GDAL 1.10.1, released 2013/08/26"
>
> From which repository? Ubuntugis unstable is still very fresh for Ubuntu
> 14.04. And they already have GDAL 1.11 available.
>
> Greetings,
> André Joost

I'm actually wondering if Pgadmin is connecting via localhost but the
other programs are trying to connect by real IP. In which case it's a pg
conf issue. Might also be what type of auth it expects.

What does
sudo nestat -lptn show

What is the ogr2ogr command you used (leave out the password)

Thanks,
Alex