[Qgis-user] QGIS-Server write log on stdoutput ?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 12:36:42 PDT 2014

Hi, Larry.

Thx for hint.

I set the two variables and the log file is create.
:)

But unfortunately it is absolutely empty.
:(

It seem the qgis-server will crash quite istantaneously.

As I report before , I Guess this is something due to the qgis project
because another project will work without any problem.

So I set a local environment and run the qgis-server from a shell with
a gdb debug to see effectively what it send to stdout.

This is what it report:

Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP
environment variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP
environment variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP
environment variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP
environment variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP
environment variable.
[New Thread 0x7fffe307c700 (LWP 823)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe27ea700 (LWP 824)]

0x00007ffff0e50421 in __dynamic_cast ()
   from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6
(gdb)

I see the version my linux run is the
        libstdc++.so.6 (libc6,x86-64) =>
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6

There is some know issue of qgis-server with the libstdc++.so.6
?