[Qgis-user] OpenLayers plugin QGIS 2.4

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Sun Jun 29 13:39:21 PDT 2014

Hi Claas,

Am Sonntag, 29. Juni 2014, 21.19:46 schrieb Claas Leiner:

> the very usefull Openlayers-Plugin is not in the Repository for QGIS 2.4!

As announced on Twitter [1], the OL plugin isn't ready for 2.4 yet.
I have it basically working on Linux, but got a major problem report on
Windows [2] last week. Please be patient and give me another week or two for
solving that. If someone has better access to Windows machines than me, I'm
looking forward to any pull request against master branch [3].

Regards
Pirmin

[1] https://twitter.com/PirminKalberer/status/482829223703621632
[2] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/10698