[Qgis-user] Very simple webgis in just one single svg file

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Sun Mar 2 02:40:42 PST 2014

Hi Carlos

Thanks for "cleaning up" my text: You are right - all filenames must start
with a capital letter.

As a Windows user I am not used to care about that....

By the way I have realized that it is not the file size beeing the reason
for the map is not showing up complete in IE9.  It apparently has something
to do with "wrapping" the Map.svg file inside the Index.svg file. If I open
Map.svg directly in IE9 then complete map shows up.

Same difference happens if I include Map.svg in a html document. Using
"object" tag shows complete map, while using "img" tag shows incomplete map
in IE9 (be patient since it is a big svg file showed twice):  SVG in HTML
<http://byogtrafik.ramboll.dk/SandBox/QGIS_svg/Svg_in_object_and_img.html>

-----
Regards Morten

Qgis 2.0.1 OSGeo,