[Qgis-user] Categorizing symbols with file geodatabase

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Mar 4 07:37:51 PST 2014

/this might be a dupe - I finally exceeded the message size limits. /

Kristen - I did a test this morning using a file based geodatabase. I
built one with subtypes and that appears to mimic what you are
seeing...maybe.....Is the field that you are attempting to symbolize an
integer of some sort?

Do you have arcgis handy (I do and can check if you wish)? Can you
check? Right click the Feature class in Arc Catalog and click on the
subtypes tab.

Randy