[Qgis-user] trouble adding non-spatial table

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Wed Mar 5 14:53:56 PST 2014

Hey Katie,

So - you should be able to add your csv in the "Add Vector layer" dialog
box and selecting Comma Separated Value [OGR]. I just added a pretty
hefty worksheet from excel that had been converted to CSV to QGIS.

If you right click your shapefile -> properties -> Join and you should
be good to go.

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc