[Qgis-user] Functionality matrix

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:51:22 PDT 2014

Sorry to cross-post...but figured more people are reading threads in this
list...

Does anyone know of a functionality matrix/list of functions for QGIS?  I am
seeking to find comparisons of functions in QGIS to another proprietary
desktop GIS software provider (starts with "E", ends with "I").  I have seen
the features chapter in the users guide/manual, but looking for something
more complete and in a list format if possible.

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Re-Qgis-community-team-Qgis-community-team-Digest-Vol-59-Issue-4-tp5032208.html

Steve G