[Qgis-user] Fuzzy attribute search

Lynkos lynkosmail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:10:41 PDT 2014

Yes, it's me again... sorry, but I need you guys at this moment! Here's my
problem...
I've been given an attribute table which includes a column containing a
series of three letter codes, for example,
CAP,BJM,DAD
BJM,YRP,FQN
ALK, CAP,YRP
Is there a way in QGIS of identifying and selecting all records containing,
for example, the string "BJM", even if the cell also contains other
letters? In other words, in the example above, only the first two records
would be selected.
Any ideas? And thanks as always for your patience, Sarah.

--
*Sarah Gregg*
immagini - parole - territorio - natura