[Qgis-user] Problems with editing WFS-T

Scott Clark sctevl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 11:59:32 PDT 2014

I've been having no success using the digitizing toolbar with WFS-T.
I'm using QGIS 2.2.0 with a GeoServer 2.4.  The layers are displaying
fine and the editing UI is functional but it fails on save with the
following message:

Could not commit changes to layer geonode:incidentes_copeco

Errors: ERROR: 1 feature(s) not added.

Provider errors:

unhandled response: html

   It's not specific to this layer and it fails on all of the layers I
pick.  I know WFS-T works on this particular server because we can edit
using both our OL3 and our mobile client.

   Any ideas on workarounds or what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

  Scott