[Qgis-user] qgis-web-client - switching

flavio rigolon flavio.rigolon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 03:50:43 PDT 2014

Hi all,
 I'm trying to configure a qgis-web-client.
The topic is a set of map (5 thematic maps) referred to the same bbox
and almost all the same layers. When I switch (via main page or via
theme switcher) from one map to another, some layers mantain their
"old" style (the previous style) and not the right one configured for
the actual istance......If I restart the web server
(/etc/init.d/apache2 restart) the problem disappear, but re-appear in
new sessions :-|. Perhaps I'm missing something but I can't understand
where the problem is.

Thank in advance for any suggestion/help

ciao
flavio

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign