[Qgis-user] lidar visualization in qgis

antonio valanzano anvalanz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 01:07:58 PDT 2014

Dear  Vincent
thanks for the interest in this discussion.

I am not a developer but a qgis user and my intention is only to discuss
with other users about those minimal functionalities so that somone who is
going to develop a plugin/add core functions has a shared idea of what qgis
users expect.

So I am not  able to discuss about technical questions of what kind of
library should be used.

However I agree with you about adding the support for PostgreSQL PointCloud
support since this is already an available datasource.

Antonio Valanzano