[Qgis-user] fill polygon with line

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Mar 28 01:59:30 PDT 2014

Hi j.allain,

Yes, this is a known issue and already fixed in master. We hope to do a
bugfix-release.

In the future it would be very good and helpful you would help us test
the weekly/nightly builds in the month before the release. It would
increase the quality of the release version and would be less work for
the developers and release team, if bugs are discovered before the release.

We plan to announce these nightlies/weeklies during feature-freeze more
loudly in the future.