[Qgis-user] Atlas generation - Rule based renderer on two different layers??

Pietro Rossin pierigis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 06:03:15 PDT 2014

Hello
If I try to apply a ruled style with this statements I cannot achieve
expected result
IE apply a style to feature layer if the centroid of the atlas feature is
in the feature to be styled

intersects(centroid($atlasgeometry), $geometry )
within(centroid($atlasgeometry), $geometry )
contains($geometry,centroid($atlasgeometry) )

Where is my mistake?
bie