[Qgis-user] pansharpening i.pansharpening

Kevin gs.kevin1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 00:51:16 PST 2014

For rapid band combinations and pan-sharpening of the latest Landsat-8
satellite imagery, you may take a look at the free and advanced image
fusion software from GeoSage.

The software with 2 simple button clicks:

http://www.geosage.com/highview/features_landsat8.html

If you have the latest QGIS installed, click the 3rd button for GeoTFF ->
KMZ conversion.

Hope this helps.