[Qgis-user] QGIS Analytical combinations

ferran fabregas ferri.fc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 05:00:37 PST 2014

Hi! My name is Ferran and I'm new to QGIS, I think that's as great GIS and
I love Python, so, I learning it.

My first steps was prettty straigthforward until now. I'm stucked.

I'm sure my doubt will be trivial, but I'm searching on the net last few
hours and I cannot get it.

I'll tell you my case:

-I have a point based shape with an attribute (population)
-I have created a grid with the QGIS tools.

I want to get all the points inside each cell of the grid, sum the
population and store this data (the sum of the popultion of all points of
each cell) in a new grid attribute

So, I'll get a grid with a new atribute with the aggregate population of
all the points inside each cell.

I'm going mad to do that... I cannot see how...

If anyone can help I'll be soooo thankfull

Thanks in advance,

*Ferran*